Eva Kiplagat is the Managing Director and Lead Consultant of CS Consulting. She has over fifteen years work experience in the service industry. Eva has worked with a cross section of industry leading organizations since she started operations at CS Consulting.
Before embarking on her consultancy and training career, Eva worked with Consumer Insight as Associate Research Director in charge of Branded Research. She also worked for four years as Marketing Service Manager at Uchumi Supermarkets where she set up the Customer Service role and was responsible for leading strategy and customer service operations across the thirty branch network at the time.
Eva is an MBA graduate from Leeds University Business School, UK (1998) and is a Companion member of the Institute of Customer Service, United Kingdom. She is a Board Director and Vice Chair of Kenya Women Holding and has been recognized in the Business Daily Top 40 Under 40 Award 2011.
Mystery Shoppers Kenya is part of CS Consulting, a consulting company that was established in 2007 and has been working with organizations across different sectors to enhance the quality of their customer experience through development of customer service standards and plan, staff training and service quality tracking.
We have partnered with our colleagues in the UK who have provided mystery shopping and customer satisfaction research since 1991, to offer our clients the ability to track the quality of their Services and identify opportunities for improvement.
Mystery Shopping can be used as the solution to a number of business issues.
You might be:
• a franchisor wishing to ensure your franchisees are upholding your brand values
• a retailer who needs to know how well your outlets conform with your policies
• a car or van manufacturer who wants to know your competitors’ discounted prices
• a financial services company ensuring advisors comply with regulations
• a local authority wanting to know how quickly email enquirers get a response
• a business wanting to know how your competitors respond to enquiries
• an airline who wants to monitor flight attendant performance
• a car dealership wanting to know how well your sales or service staff perform
P.O. Box 856 - 00606 Nairobi,
Phone:+254 203 673 567
Mobile:+254 703 041 567
Mobile:+254 772 793 286