Mystery Shoppers Ltd provides a variety of organisations with assessments by phone, face-to-face, email/website evaluation, or any combination of these. Clients include shopping centres, independent stores and chains of retailers, health clubs, restaurants, banks, insurance companies, estate agents, public transport providers, energy providers, charities and local government.
- To lead and manage a sales team to achieve our strategic and commercial aims.
- To devise and implement a business development plan that optimizes the potential of inbound new business enquiries, as well as manage proactive and targeted leads and campaigns.
- To manage and allocate team workload/leads and ensure the contact database and pipeline is kept up to date and accurate.
- Take the lead on high-value business leads, client proposals, quotes and tenders and price negotiations.
- Set up meetings with decision makers, attend industry functions and other client-facing activities that raise the profile of the business.
- Manage and proactively explore new channels for business development.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong background in business development and account management
- Proven track record in consultative B2B sales.
- Previous experience of managing a sales team to achieve individual and company targets.
- Confident communicator who can present, negotiate and build relationships with new clients and senior decision makers.
- Confident to work with the most senior people in the company to formulate business development targets.
- Good to Excellent spelling and grammar
Please note that this role with involve some travel and overnight stays within the UK and occasionally further afield, typically up to 3 nights a month.
Hours of work : Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (37.5 hours per week)
Salary : on application
Holiday entitlement : 20 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
This role is permanent and based at our Administration Centre in Holsworthy, Devon. Please note that all employees are required to undergo DBS and ID/credit checks
This position offers a desirable package that includes:
- Good progression prospects
- Use of flexitime policy
- Free gym membership
- Free on-site parking
- Regular social events
Please apply to : email@example.com.